A mobile sandbox simulation game
WorldBox is a free simulation video game developed by Maxim Karpenko. In this sandbox game, you take on the role of a god, where you are able to create life and watch it slowly grow and evolve from simple colonies to an advanced and prosperous civilization all around the globe.
WorldBox has similarities with the god simulation game, Godus. However, the former utilizes retro 8-bit pixel graphics that let you create and build your world in any way you want. Alternatively, you can use your powers to create disasters and cause chaos and destruction to your subjects.
How do I start playing WorldBox?
WorldBox provides you with various tools, magic, and brushes to help you start creating your pixel world. You can build structures houses, roads, and bridges to lay the foundation for your civilization. Spawn beings like humans and animals to populate towns and colonies. You can even have mythical creatures and UFOs appear if you so desire it.
You can help your subjects as they progress and evolve through civilization, or simply observe and leave them to their own devices. As mentioned earlier, you have various powers and abilities at your disposal. You can experiment and use them in a lot of ways to either provide benevolent blessings or cause utter chaos and destruction.
WorldBox offers a lot of freedom and flexibility in how you want to play it. There are a few things that you need to take note of if you are interested in playing this game, though. This includes the fact that it can get repetitive at times. More importantly, some items in the game require you to watch ads repeatedly to hopefully unlock them to progress your gameplay.
What is the Megabox Update?
The Megabox Update marks a major improvement for the Worldbox game, introducing a vast array of new content to further bolster its engaging appeal. The update comprises 550 modifications, which have been condensed into seven significant patch categories to assist players in creating the world in accordance with their unique specifications. These enhancements offer greater detail and complexity to the building and crafting systems, as well as new methods for customizing civilizations and how creatures interact.
- Ages: Seasons can last for extended periods of time, which can either inflict disaster or bring prosperity to the world. For example, you can implement prolonged darkness, chaos, freezing temperatures, and the presence of magical forces. These elements may create a particularly challenging or viable environment that would have a direct or indirect impact on how the world system works.
- Alliances: It improves diplomatic efforts through the unification of various civilization groups in opposition to common adversaries.
- New Wars: This feature adds more dimensions to war. It will allow you to track the length of the war, the size of the army, the casualty rate, and the remaining resources.
- Clans: The rise of powerful clans will lead to the establishment of dynastic kingdoms sustained by familial lineages.
- Plans and Plots: These elements are correlated to diplomacy, making relationships more transparent.
- Music: This is a technical addition to the game to make it even more immersive.
- Bug Fixes and Modding: The developers have debugged errors to prevent crashes, issues with character traits, and complications with the wielded power, among other issues.
A great god simulation game
There have been many simulation games that have played around with the concept of God and creation, but WorldBox stands out as being a refined and comprehensive effort, letting you play however you want. If you're a fan of this game genre, this is highly recommended and you should definitely check it out.
User reviews about WorldBox - God Simulator
Have you tried WorldBox - God Simulator? Be the first to leave your opinion!